March 22, 2015

Spring Coaching Offer


Hello and happy spring!  I am so excited that warmer days are in the future! How about you?

Anyways, I have a really good idea that I am about to share with you! :)  I am going to be offering online coaching in exchange for an overall transformation story and picture.  I can guarantee you will see results from me as long as you are willing to work on changing to become a better version of yourself!  I will only have a few slots open, so please email me before March 31st to secure a package.

What you will receive from this deal:

- FREE coaching from a certified trainer/coach
- FREE workout plans made specially for you
- FREE meal plans and recipe ideas
- FREE email correspondence with me 24/7

- And whoever has the overall best transformation either physically or mentally will receive a PRIZE! (Winner will be chosen at the end of the coaching period.)

If you are at all interested in this, please email me at laceymaybelle{at}yahoo{dot}com.

*Please note: in order to participate, you must be willing to submit before and after pictures/story for my website. Thank you!

**Sorry, but must be 18 years or older to participate.

1 comment:

  1. K this is so random but I totally remember when we were kind of like "blogger friends"? I just got back into blogging and I was checking out old people I used to follow :) Looks like you're doing awesome stuff! I am prepared to be inspired to work out and be healther!!

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete