February 10, 2015

Quitting is NOT an Option!

Joyce-Meyer.jpgLife is going to throw you plenty of curve balls, but it's how you handle them that is going to make a difference.  Everyone wants to reach the top of the mountain, but few are willing to climb with the slope gets steep.  It takes patience and LOTS of perseverance.  So, just when I thought I had everything in my life sorted out and under control, I was slapped upside the head with what seemed to be a huge dilemma.  I reacted in not the best way and ended up pushing loved ones away from me during that time.  What I should have done is looked at it as a challenge I COULD overcome with God's help.  Instead I saw it coming, ran and surrendered almost immediately.

I once heard Joyce Meyer say, "It doesn't take any great talent to quit, anyone can quit." and felt convicted.  Instead of quitting, I am turning my situation around and going to tackle it each day at a time.  My God is far bigger than any problem I will ever face, and besides, God promised to never give me more than I can handle.

With all of that being said, here is a podcast I HIGHLY recommend listening to.  It is by Joyce Meyer and it has honestly changed my life.  I have listened and prayed to it about five times now and I am still gaining wisdom from Joyce's words.  Seriously, this is roughly 45 minutes long and worth EVERY minute.  IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.  (And it's free so go listen!)


No comments:

Post a Comment