February 13, 2015

HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO WORKOUT IN THE MORNING


morning person
For some, getting up at the crack of dawn to get in a workout just doesn’t sound appealing. A warm, comfy bed is MUCH better option, right? I get it, I’ve been there. In this post, I will share with you a few tips that helped me stay motivated to do my morning workouts.
1. Set an alarm… Across the room. And in order to shut it off you must get out of bed to turn it off.
2. Have your workout clothes all laid out the night before (including your shoes). This makes it easy to get up and go- literally!
3. Have your water ready and waiting as well. I keep mine in the fridge so it’s nice and cold.
4. Turn on some energizing/empowering music. It’s hard to think about sleep when your favorite girl power song is playing!
5. Make it a habit.  Try getting up early to workout at least five-six days a week without stopping.  Soon rising early will be habitual. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment