December 2, 2014

I'm back!

There is always something about coming back to an old blog...  For as many times as I've left this blog, I always seem to come back to it.

This time, I am holding myself accountable.  I will continue to return to it.  I will.  And on top of that, I am also going to posting about some new changes in my journey.

I am taking on the challenge of doing T25 every day and documenting the changes that take place during that time.  I know it won't be that easy because I am so busy with college and finals, but I will trytrytryyyyy to find time for this.  (I keep telling myself that if I can find time to go tanning or go to the regular gym, then I can find time to work out for 25 minutes.)

Hopefully the results from this program will inspire others!  I cannot wait to begin and actually stay consistent with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment