December 4, 2014

Feeling Blessed

IMG_3493.JPG I am feeling so overwhelmed by blessings in my life currently! While there is a trial in my life as well, these blessings are even more treasured. PTL! The other night, my dearest friend (best of the best), Nicole, asked me to be her maid of honor in her wedding. I was so overcome with excitement that I started jumping up and down and screaming (I definitely show emotion with these sorts of things). I probably hugged her for what seemed a lifetime. I am SO honored to stand up in my friend's wedding with her. There is no better feeling than this. What is so special about all of this is Nicole, the bride to be. We have been very close for a couple years now. Without a doubt I could go to her about anything. She is the most selfless person I know. She would literally give you the shirt off her back. She is so calm and collected in every situation. Daily she hosts such a modest attitude about everything. She is a picture of love, in every way. I am so blessed to have her as a friend because I am the more flighty one in our relationship and she keeps me grounded. We are very good for each other- it just works. All of this blogging is making me SOOOO excited to get this wedding planning underway! I cannot wait for the festivities to begin (aka bachelorette party). :) I love you, Nicole! You will be the most radiant bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment