April 7, 2013

Back to what I was saying...

Remember when I wrote this?  Yeah, well it's not too often around here that you see a gentleman dressed in such a way...  Until some new fraternities started popping up.  It is guaranteed that these men will not stay single for long (if they are).  Sigh.  I love a well-dressed man.  I really do.

Anyways, I shouldn't waste blog space talking about men and how they dress when there are more important things to talk about...  Like a recipe that I just made (for the trillionth time) that is absolutely delicious.  Think cookies...  That have no added sugar or refined crap in them.  Sound like a dream come true?  Yup, they are bomb so here is the recipe!

Coconut chocolate chip protein cookies

2 bananas (a little mushy is ideal)
1 cup rolled oats
1 scoop protein powder
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup chocolate chips (70% or darker)

Blend everything up in a blender (except for the chocolate chips) then lightly mix in chocolate chips and spoon onto baking sheet.  Cook for 16 min at 350F.  Enjoy!

In other news, GREEK WEEK starts up today!!!  I am so excited!  Since this is my first "official" year as a greek I am really looking forward to what this week has in store for us.  I am ready to kick some...  Yeah...  and win at tug of war too.  Naturally.  Keep up with it all on my Instagram: emilybierbrauer. :)

Cheers! x

No comments:

Post a Comment