February 26, 2013

The Southern Shirt Co. Jersey {A Review}

I am going to do a product review on The Southern Shirt Company.

So, please, take a seat because this will be interesting.  (I have never written up a product review but I will be sure to make this a good first start.)

As most of you know, I have a preppy edge.  But as any college student knows, comfort is one of the things we strive for whist straining our poor little brains.  I am no exception!  (Dramatic intro, I told you this would be interesting!)  Anyways, I found SSCo. on Pinterest if I am not mistaken and immediately fell in love with their jersey.  What else do I say?  The rest is history.

I bought the jersey pullover in the color coral, size medium.  Their size chart online is handy if you do not know your size, how it will fit, etc.

When I received the jeresy, I was very pleased with the way it was packaged and the cute coozie they included with my order!  Very cute.

The jersey itself was definitely worth every penny I spent!  The quality is outstanding and I love the feel of the cotton.  It can easily be washed and thrown in the dryer.  I hate spending time in the laundry room so it’s a good deal for me.

If I were to do anything different, I would definitely get a small next time.  There is nothing wrong with the medium, personally I think it is just a little too big for my frame.  Other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing!  I am super impressed with the service and product.

Who knows, maybe I’ll be doing another product review on them again!

**All thoughts and opinions are my own.  No one is paying/bribing me to do reviews.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. So the medium fit you well? What size shirt do you wear. Are you like a small person? Because I'm petite but I noticed they were low on smalls.

    ReplyDelete