September 9, 2012

DELTA ZETA 33333

I am a DELTA ZETA sorority girl!!! <3 class="Apple-style-span" face="'Courier New', Courier, monospace" font="font" nbsp="nbsp">I am so glad they bid me in. So excited. I love my sisters so much and I cannot wait to get this year rolling with them all. Thanks girlies for all the love letters and tags on the door!! (I even went and got my nails done today in pink and green... Represent!) <33 nbsp="nbsp">





Oh and in other news: I might mention that Charlie may be taken, BUT ladies, my other trainer (who is supes cute, if not cuter) is I believe single.. Jeremy is one of the reasons I would work out on a Friday nights last summer. Totally kidding! But really. So there! I didn't want to confess all that but now it's out there. Oh well it can't be any worse than making new yorker noises in the halls. I hope Jeremy is happy about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment